This page outlines the agreement between:
Dr Dev Roychowdhury, and/or
you as "THE USER"
[Anyone who engages with the THE PARTY (e.g., the website, services, products, and/or articles), either directly or indirectly via the website, emails, or any third party (e.g., social media or academic apps or other websites) platforms.]
These terms and conditions govern your use of this website. By using this website, you accept these terms and conditions in full. If you disagree with these terms and conditions or any part of these terms and conditions, you must not use this website or engage in any way with THE PARTY.
You agree at all times to defend, indemnify, and hold harmless THE PARTY and its affiliates, successors, transferees, assignees, and licensees and their respective parent and subsidiary companies, agents, associates, officers, directors, shareholders, and employees of each from and against any and all claims, causes of action, damages, liabilities, costs and expenses, including legal fees and expenses, arising out of or related to your breach of any obligation, warranty, representation or covenant set forth herein.
Please note that Dr Dev Roychowdhury and the other experts on this site have extensive academic and industry training and experience; however, they are not psychologists registered with AHPRA.
This website offers mental health, wellness, performance, and generic information and is intended for personal and educational use only and is done in good faith without any express or implied warranty. You should not rely on this information as a substitute for, nor does it replace, professional medical and/or psychological advice, diagnosis, or treatment. That is, the information on this website is not intended to be comprehensive or intended for the purpose of any psychological diagnosis, therapy or provided as an alternative to obtaining psychological advice from a registered psychologist. If you have any concerns or questions about your health, you should always consult with a physician or other health-care professional. Do not disregard, avoid, or delay obtaining medical or health related advice from your health-care professional because of something you may have read on this site. The use of any information provided on this website is solely at your own risk.
THE PARTY reserves the right to add, delete, or modify the contents on this website without any prior notice or limitations.
By liaising with THE PARTY and/or visiting this website and procuring associated products and services, THE USER declares that they understand, agree, and accept the following:
- Informed Consent: THE USER has voluntarily agreed to browse the website, procure services and/or buy products (e.g., courses, consultations, or mentoring), and understands the nature of service(s) provided.
- Authenticity: THE USER declares the information provided by them to THE PARTY to be true and valid. THE USER shall be solely liable for providing false, incorrect, or misleading information.
- Confidentiality: THE USER understands that confidential information will be safeguarded. However, this information may be disclosed under certain conditions. Please write to THE PARTY for further explanation.
THE PARTY may ask you for information, such as your name, email, phone number, address, contact details, and payment details, among other personal, professional, and/or financial information. THE PARTY collects this information to provide you with a service and/or product, and uses your information only to ensure the fulfilment of that service. You are free to refuse our request for your personal information, with the understanding that THE PARTY may be unable to provide you with some of your desired services without this information.
Any information provided by THE USER to THE PARTY, either directly or indirectly via the website, emails, or any third party (e.g., social media or apps or other websites) platforms, is the sole responsibility of THE USER. THE PARTY shall not be held responsible for the handling, storage, or retrieval of this information.
By posting or submitting any material (including, without limitation, comments, blog entries, social media postings, photos, and videos) to us via the website, internet groups, social media venues, or to any of our staff via email, text, or otherwise, you are representing: (i) that you are the owner of the material, or are making your posting or submission with the express consent of the owner of the material; (ii) that you are eighteen years of age or older; and (iii) that you transfer the copyright and/or ownership of the material created to THE PARTY immediately. In addition, when you submit, email, text, or deliver or post any material, you are granting THE PARTY, and anyone authorised by THE PARTY, a royalty-free, perpetual, irrevocable, non-exclusive, unrestricted, worldwide license to use, copy, modify, transmit, sell, exploit, create derivative works from, distribute, and/or publicly perform or display such material, in whole or in part, in any manner or medium, now known or hereafter developed, for any purpose. The foregoing grant shall include the right to exploit any proprietary rights in such posting or submission, including, but not limited to, rights under copyright, trademark, service mark or patent laws under any relevant jurisdiction. Also, in connection with the exercise of such rights, you grant THE PARTY, and anyone authorised by THE PARTY, the right to identify you as the author of any of your postings or submissions by name, email address, phone number, or screen name, as THE PARTY deems appropriate.
This website and its contents are Copyright and Intellectual Property of THE PARTY. THE PARTY permits the use of this website and its content for personal and non-commercial transitory viewing only. THE USER may not:
- modify, copy, reproduce, republish, upload, post, transmit, translate, sell, create derivative works, exploit, or distribute in any manner or medium (including by email or other electronic means) any content from the site;
- use the contents for any commercial purpose, or for any public display (commercial or non-commercial);
- use the whole or any part of the contents of this website without prior written consent from THE PARTY;
- attempt to decompile or reverse engineer any software, apps, and/or methods contained on this website;
- remove any copyright or other proprietary notations from the contents;
- impersonate any person or entity, or falsely state or otherwise misrepresent your affiliation with a person or entity;
- use the website to instigate or encourage others to commit illegal activities or cause injury or personal, professional or property damage to any person;
- obtain or attempt to obtain any materials or information through any means not intentionally made available through this website;
- use the website to post or transmit any unlawful, threatening, abusive, libelous, defamatory, obscene, vulgar, pornographic, profane, or indecent information of any kind, including without limitation any transmissions constituting or encouraging conduct that would constitute a criminal offense, give rise to civil liability or otherwise violate any local, state, national or international law; or
- transfer the contents of this website to another person or “mirror” the materials on any other website and/or server.
THE USER is liable for all damages and liabilities if any of these restrictions are violated.
The contents contained in this website are protected by applicable copyright and trademark law.
THE PARTY shall not be responsible for any content/material printed and/or downloaded from this website by THE USER. To obtain documents officially, please send a written request to THE PARTY.
Permission to reproduce, adapt, distribute, or transmit any content from this website must be obtained by submitting a written request to THE PARTY. A permission is granted only when you receive written confirmation back from THE PARTY, which will outline the terms and conditions of the granted permission.
The materials on this website are provided on an ‘as is’ basis. THE PARTY monitors the quality of the information available on this website periodically and endeavours to update the information regularly. THE PARTY does not make any representation or warranty about the accuracy, validity, reliability, timeliness, or completeness of any material contained on this website or on any linked site(s).
THE PARTY makes no warranties, expressed or implied, and hereby disclaims and negates all other warranties including, without limitation, implied warranties or conditions of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, or non-infringement of intellectual property or other violation of rights.
THE PARTY expressly disclaims any and all liabilities for any loss or damage (whether direct, indirect or consequential, including in negligence) suffered or incurred by any person(s) relying on this information including as a result of any omission, inadequacy, insufficiency, or inaccuracy in its content and/or any of the linked site(s).
THE PARTY accepts no responsibility permitted by law for misuse of information presented on this website, by any individual or organisation, for the purpose of claims, loss, compensation, litigation, damages, personal, professional and/or organisational issues.
Some of the contents (e.g., images and links) provided on this website, that may have been sourced from other websites (that we have no control over), are done in the service of disseminating relevant resources as a convenience to THE USER. THE PARTY is not responsible for the accuracy, quality, reliability, or suitability of any linked content(s). The use of third-party links, resources, and information on this website should in no way imply that THE PARTY is endorsed by or represents these third-party persons(s) and/or institutions. THE USER accepts the risk(s) for browsing third-party links, resources, and/or materials.
THE PARTY may employ third-party person(s) and/or organisation(s) on this website. These third parties may have access to your personal information, only to perform specific tasks on our behalf, and are obligated not to disclose or use it for any other purpose.
THE PARTY may transfer or provide your data to its staff, associates, and/or third-party providers without notifying you or obtaining your consent.
All the articles on Mental Health, Performance Psychology, and Perspective undergo rigorous blind review by two external experts.
Certain sections of this website may allow you to purchase many different types of products and services online that are provided by THE PARTY and/or third parties. THE PARTY is not responsible for the quality, accuracy, timeliness, reliability, or any other aspect of these products and services (especially those connected to a third-party merchant or provider). If you make a purchase from a merchant on this website or on a linked site on this website, the information obtained during your visit to that merchant’s online store or site, and the information that you give as part of the transaction, such as your credit card number and contact information, may be collected by both the third-party merchant and us. A third-party merchant may have privacy and data collection practices that are different from ours. We have no responsibility or liability for these independent policies. In addition, when you purchase products or services on or through this website, you may be subjected to additional terms and conditions that specifically apply to your purchase or use of such products or services. For more information regarding a third-party merchant, its online store, its privacy policies, and/or any additional terms and conditions that may apply, visit that third-party merchant’s website and click on its information links or contact the third-party merchant directly. You release THE PARTY and its affiliates from any damages that you incur, and agree not to assert any claims against THE PARTY, arising from your purchase or use of any products or services made available through this website.
Your participation, correspondence, or business dealings with any third party found on or through this website, regarding payment and delivery of specific goods and services, and any other terms, conditions, representations or warranties associated with such dealings, are solely between you and such third-party merchant(s) and/or providers. You agree that THE PARTY shall not be responsible or liable for any loss, damage, or other matters of any sort incurred as the result of such dealings.
You agree to be financially responsible for all purchases made by you or someone acting on your behalf through this website. You agree to use this website and to purchase services or products through the website for legitimate, non-commercial purposes only. You also agree not to make any purchases for speculative, false or fraudulent purposes or for the purpose of anticipating demand for a particular product or service. You agree to only purchase goods or services for yourself or for another person for whom you are legally permitted to do so. When making a purchase for a third party that requires you to submit the third party’s personal information to us or a merchant, you represent that you have obtained the express consent of such third party to provide such third party’s personal information.
To use certain features of the website, you will need a username and password, which you will receive through the website’s registration process. You are responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of the password and account, and are responsible for all activities (whether by you or by others) that occur under your password or account. You agree to notify us immediately (within 30 minutes) of any unauthorised use of your password or account or any other breach of security, and to ensure that you exit from your account at the end of each session. THE PARTY will not be liable for any loss or damage arising from your failure to protect your password or account information.
The services and/or products (e.g., consultations, courses, articles, workshops, retreats, seminars, and/or events) advertised, sold, or promoted on this website are professional in nature and done so in good faith. The return/refund policy for these relevant services and/or products are as follows:
- If there is an inaccuracy in the information provided, you must notify us via email [at email@example.com, Subject: "Refund on <Service/Product Name>] within 7 days from the date of transaction to rectify the error. Changes and/or refund after this period will not be permitted. In doing so, you must provide us with all the details (including full name, transaction date, amount, reference number, and service and/or product type) that was used to book the service and/or product to ensure that we have all the information to make necessary changes. Please note that, to protect privacy, we can only disclose information to authorised personnel. If you are acting on someone else’s behalf, you must obtain their prior written confirmation, before contacting us.
- We will not be responsible for third-party or administrative delays (e.g., delays by third-party providers or merchants, or banks).
- If you cannot attend a consultation, either online or in-person, organised by THE PARTY, you must notify us in writing 72 hours prior to the event. Failure to do so will attract full cost of that consultation.
- If you cannot attend an event (e.g., workshops, seminars, and/or retreats), either online or in-person, organised by THE PARTY, you must notify us in writing 8 weeks prior to the event. Failure to do so will attract full cost for that event.
THE PARTY takes security seriously and endeavours to protect your personal information from loss or theft, as well as unauthorised access, disclosure, copying, use, and/or modification. However, THE PARTY advises that no method of communication, transmission, and/or storage is 100% secure, and hence THE PARTY cannot guarantee the absolute security of your data.
THE PARTY does not sell or distribute information about website users or visitors. All information transmitted through this website is strictly confidential.
THE USER should note that information collected by THE PARTY is intended for administrative, functional, advertising or marketing, and operational purposes only. However, we do reserve the right to disclose personal information to third-parties as and when required (e.g., in the case of workshops, seminars, or retreats).
- Google's use of advertising cookies enables it and its partners to serve ads to your users based on their visit to your sites and/or other sites on the Internet.
- Users may opt out of personalized advertising by visiting Ads Settings.
We do not knowingly collect or store personal information from children (visitors under the age of 18). If you believe your child has provided us with personal information, we encourage you to contact us immediately, and we will do our best to delete the data as quickly as possible.
THE PARTY reserves the right to change the terms and conditions from time to time. Your continued use of this site, with or without changes or amendments that THE PARTY may make, reflects your full agreement and acceptance of all the terms and conditions, unconditionally and at all times.
In no event shall THE PARTY or its associates or suppliers be liable for any damages (including, without limitation, damages for loss of data or profit, or due to business interruption) arising out of the use or inability to use the materials on this website, even if THE PARTY or an authorised representative of THE PARTY has been notified orally or in writing of the possibility of such damage.
These terms and conditions shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of the State of Victoria and any dispute shall be subject to binding arbitration in Victoria, Australia. If any provision of this agreement shall be unlawful, void or for any reason unenforceable, then that provision shall be deemed severable from this agreement and shall not affect the validity and enforceability of any remaining provisions.
By using this site, contacting THE PARTY, and/or sharing part or all of the content featured on and/or created by THE PARTY, you are unreservedly agreeing to all the terms and conditions listed on this page.